The 54th edition of Handicraft & Gifts Fair will be held at India Expo Centre&Mart, Greater Noida, Delhi on 14th – 18th of October 2022. The event is organized by the Export Promotion Council for Handicrafts.
The Fair has got established as one-stop place to find suppliers among foreign buyers and importers around the world. During the previous event, more than 1,600 exhibitors and 7,000 buyers representing 102 countries took part. More than 2,000 exhibitors have already confirmed their participation in the 54th Fair, which will present their products in 14 exhibition halls and 900 showrooms.
Within the framework of the exhibition will be presented the following product categories:
– houseware, decorations and gifts;
– furniture and home accessories, lawn and garden products;
– home textiles, furnishings and floor coverings, carpets and rugs;
– jewellery, accessories and bags, ethnic garments, trendy wear, stoles, scarves;
– Christmas and holiday decorations, paper and handicrafts, candles and incense;
– lamps and lighting accessories.
Additional information about the event and registration form are available on the website: www.ihgfdelhifair.in