Moscow will host a round table of BRICS media
The following are announced as speakers:
- Alexei ORLOV, head of radio broadcasting in Russian at the international news agency and radio Sputnik (Russia);
- Vice President of TV Cultura (Brazil) Carlito CAMARGO;
- Head of the Bureau of The Hindustan Times (India) Niraj SANTOSHI;
- Director of the English edition of Xinhua (China) DEN Yushan;
- Media manager of PowerFM (South Africa) Neo LEU.
The event is dedicated to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the media world. During this crisis period, the existing challenges for media representatives have become aggravated, as well as new ones have appeared: infodemia, digitalization, and so on. They will also discuss opportunities for growth and new development trends.